Jan 30, 2011

Store

As you know, most everything you see on the site is for sale over here. I will usually provide a link directly to the item once it is up for sale and once it sells I will mark the link with a strikethrough like this.

I will constantly be adding and removing items as they are sold or up for sale, so be sure to check back often or check the "What's for Sale?" page.

If you feel uncomfortable going through the site, you can send me a direct email to BlakeHarrisonX@yahoo.com and be sure to include your Name, Address, Item(s) interested in, and Phone Number.

Then once I check your email and make sure the item(s) are in stock to fulfill your order, I will email you back with a statement regarding the final cost. Then you can head over to Paypal and send it directly at BlakeHarrisonX@yahoo.com and as soon as I receive the payment, I will ship your items the next morning.

If you have any questions, please email me at BlakeHarrisonX@yahoo.com


Go to Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment