Jan 30, 2011

Introduction & Feedback.

College student on a budget with a love for fashion. I plan on thrifting for the coolest pieces, and finding great vintage pieces. Most of what I find in stores will be for sale on here, and will help fund this blog so that I can keep thrifting and keep cool items coming at a cheap price for everyone. It's like all you have to do is sit at home and shop while I show you a hundred different ways to wear the item I found.

This blog is new and just starting out, so be sure to subscribe. I'm just going to kind of wing it right now, and do the whole Trial & Error thing as I go. If anyone has any suggestions on how to make this go smoothly, any help would be appreciated. How should I balance out the items I find, making sure this blog stays a really trendy blog for fashionistas and a store for the vintage stuff I find all at the same time? What's a reasonable mark-up for the items so that I can make enough money to support going out and finding new stuff, but not too high where anyone could just shop online at a store instead.

Some ideas to throw out.. Should I keep everything under $10 even if I pay over $10? I think that would be a reasonable way to make money and keep everything cheaper than regular stores. How do I buy items in different sizes than my own and turn them into outfits that I take pictures of and use to advertise selling them if they don't fit me? I guess I could use different sized models and turn the thing into weekly fashion shoots or something, I do photography and I have needed to update my portfolio anyways, I've been meaning to do this. Any feedback would be great, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment